Re: Beagle Searching

On Sat April 22 2006 17:57, D Bera wrote:
> > Is it normal that it creates a directory named "1" in my home directory
> > with a lot of empty files number 1 to 1000+.... ?
>
> NO!
> Unless "explicitly directed" beagle only creates items in HOME/.beagle
> directory.

Interesting... I also have a folder named "1" in my home directory with a lot
of numbered, empty files. I was wondering where it came from. If it's beagle
that's creating it then why? I know for sure that I haven't "explicitly
directed" it to create items anywhere other than ~/.beagle.

Rick
--
Rick's Law: What cannot be imagined will be accomplished by a fool.