Re: Thoughts about FilterChm

PS: But I still dont think its needed for chm filter; child-indexables
are not the same as using one filter from another filter.

A cmf file  is a bunch of compressed html files under a crappy structure. So  we can use FilterHtml ChildProcess per Html file inside the chmfilter (there will be an overhead due to this tought). Is not for what is need a Child Indexable for? to be able to index a bunch of distinct files inside a archive file?
I'm not  really  sure, maybe I am confused :S,  could you tellme if I'm wrong D Bera?

Thanks.

Miguel Cabrera.