Re: Thoughts about FilterChm

> it really seems like were gonna need to handle child indexables soon.
> Do you think we should add this to the list of suggested projects for
> SoC prospectives? (might generate alot more interest in implementing
> it)

Child-indexables are necessary no doubt. They will be required for
indexing archives (zip/tar-gz files) and email-attachments. Anyone
feeling motivated :) ?

PS: But I still dont think its needed for chm filter; child-indexables
are not the same as using one filter from another filter.

Debajyoti Bera @ http://dbera.blogspot.com