Re: Inital Deb Filter

On Friday 21 April 2006 17:02, D Bera wrote:
> Pat, I changed FilterEbuild to derive from FilterPackage. Nothing should be
> broken since I didnt change any functionality and I tested it on 2 simple
> ebuilds. But you might want to go through it once to make sure I didnt drop
> anything in copy/paste. I dont know the ebuild format good enough.
>
> - dBera

Will do. I don't know if the Deb and RPM filters put in installation info into
the properties, but if so I also have a patch to the ebuild filter to do so.
It would be nice to standarize on those properties like the size of the
installed files, when it was installed, etc.

--
Pat Double, pat patdouble com
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."