Re: Inital Deb Filter

> Yeah, I think you're right.  I agree with dBera, though: the different
> package filters should derive from a common class if we want to display
> them on a single tile in the UI.  Functionally the deb filter looks
> fine.  I can commit it, but do you want to refactor it, the RPM filter,
> and possibly the EBuild filter to have a common superclass?

Ok. FilterPackage is in CVS.

Kevin, you can modify FilterDeb to derive from FilterPackage and Joe will add
it to his to-commit list.

Pat, I changed FilterEbuild to derive from FilterPackage. Nothing should be
broken since I didnt change any functionality and I tested it on 2 simple
ebuilds. But you might want to go through it once to make sure I didnt drop
anything in copy/paste. I dont know the ebuild format good enough.

Debajyoti Bera @ http://dbera.blogspot.com