Re: Inital Deb Filter

That's more or less what I did (although, I did not include the ebuild
filter) all rpm and debs were displayed with this unique tile, but the
tile is still grouped in the files section of the UI and extends
FileTile, so that it is mostly the same atm. The only major change was
to override the details pane and start displaying extra info that the
package filters extract. I was thinking about displaying some
dependency information etc in the DetailsPane, but didn't implement
that yet.

Since they are a uniqe type of file with far more metadata than most
files, it would be nice to include some of it in the display.

My $0.02

-Kevin Kubasik

--
Cheers,