Re: Firefox Extension Not Working

On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 17:02 -0400, Jose daLuz wrote:
> I just did a search on "gnome" and got two website hits -- both of
> which were attachments to bugzilla bugs that I viewed in the browser,
> including an e-d-s patch I downloaded earlier today. So is this a MIME
> type issue? Here are the two URLs:
>
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=60389
> http://bugs.gentoo.org/attachment.cgi?id=82875&action=view

Possibly.

One thing to try is to shut down the daemon, and view a web page.  It
should create two files in ~/.beagle/ToIndex, one of which starts with a
dot.  First, attaching the dotfile to a mail would be helpful, as would
(if you build from source) running beagle-extract-content on the
non-dotfile.

Thanks,