NFS Home drives and Static Indexes

I'm looking to get Beagle set up to search inside my users' files. There are two main places I need it to search, their home directories and two shared folders. The computers are set-up as follows: * Shared Drives on computer A shared by Samba (other Windows users) in the folder /samba
* Home drives also on computer A shared by NFS to four machines
* Four Thin Client servers which users log on to and get their desktop via NFS

I can get Beagle running on computer A to index the two shared folders and share that static index over the network.

Any idea how I can get the home drives index on a per user basis and index their emails? If I do it via NFS the performance is awful and if I do it on computer A I'd have to run 15 daemons and lose the email search.

I am willing to listen to better ways to set up the home drives if anyone has one...

P h i l l