Unable to start evolution-data-server

Hello,

I deleted my .beagle directory when 0.2.4 came out (I do this with every release) and only just noticed that my Evo contacts were not being indexed. The logs indicate:

ERROR: Unable to start EvolutionDataServer backend: Unable to find or open libedataserver-1.2.so.4

Looking around, I found that I have libedataserver-1.2.so.7 from evolution-data-server 1.6.0. I'm running Gnome 2.14.1 on Gentoo. Evolution-sharp is still at 0.10.2 -- do I need a CVS version for this to work?

Thanks,

Joe. daLuz