Re: "reveal in file manager" does not highlight the file.

Hey,

I know this is possible since Nautilus stores info about the selected
file in ~/.nautilus/metadata/ and then selects it when you reopen the
window. So this is probably just a matter of adding and hooking up a new
command line option.

I'll have a go at this sometime at the end of the month, since I'm
pretty busy at the moment.

Cheers,
Lukas