Re: using beagle-crawl-system

Hi,

The Beagle daemon will automatically detect the indexes that are present
in the /var/cache/beagle/indexes directory (given that that is the
correct prefix, depending on the --localstatedir argument given when you
ran configure).

If you would like to add arbitrary static indexes, you may use the
--add-static-backend <path> argument to the daemon as described in the
man-pages.

	Fredrik