using beagle-crawl-system

Hi,

I wonder how to take advantage of beagle-crawl-system.

After tweaking /etc/beagle/* according to my needs (running Debian
Etch), beagle-crawl-index will create a file system index in
/var/cache/beagle/indexes. However, I have no idea how to tell beagled
that it should consider those indexes in addition to the user's private
one.

I've spent quite some time searching google, beaglewiki.org e.a. for an
answer, unable to find one.

I'd be /very/ happy if anyone could give me a hint!

Thanks,

Johannes