Re: Dashboard

Thats good toughts..
I whould be interested in hacking some on holmes
I just did this crappy Tomboy action, and I feel that I can do more.

It looked like it was just a hack fest nothing more :)

Meulemeester Jan Dante wrote:

well to quote someone before me on this list: "hopefully it won't die in
CVS" maybe there's need for a team that works on use cases,
usability, .. for dashboard, no coding yet. So Beagle can focus partly
on the advice of that team. Having those would be easyer for future
developpers of dashboard for coding.

greetings