Re:Dashboard

What is the value that dashboard can give gnome users more than what
beagle can give them?

Little information for users on the net about Dashboard although I heard
of it for more then a year now. For what there is to read
(http://www.nat.org/dashboard/) i think it would be great to have a
always on side-bar. But aren't these things explained on the slides and
the site possible with beagle if it uses better ui, sorting (project
holmes)

I can't really see the difference.

Greetings