Re: Beagle plugins in scripting languages

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 13:39 +0100, Leen Toelen wrote:
> If Beagle can handle scripted plugins it needs some more marketing.

In theory, it should be possible to do a backend in any .NET language...
we've just never tried it.  I'm sure that there would be some technical
kinks that would have to be overcome, but it would be very cool if it
worked.

If anyone has time to play around with this, please let us know how it
turns out.  A good way to start would be to try to write a very simple
backend that just returns one canned hit for every query.  Once that
works, the rest should be easy.

-J