Beagle plugins in scripting languages

Hi,

I've been playing with Google DS lately. It's a nice tool, but as a
matter of fact I only use the search functionality now. Beagle looks
just as good.

One thing Google offers over Beagle is a plugin mechanism. Plugins can
be written in some languages, from C to JavaScript. See
http://desktop.google.com/developerguide.html for more info.

Beagle offers this functionality as well, but only in C#. It would be
nice to be able write plugins in scripting languages. I think a lot of
people would write an indexer if they only have to use a scripting
language than a compiled one. Is this on the planning for Beage or
not?

Regards,
Leen Toelen