Re: WebBookmarks Queryable

On Sun, 2005-05-29 at 22:29 +0200, Martijn van Beers wrote:
> Why does that matter? It isn't really all that interesting whether
> a url was found in your history or in your bookmarks, is it? you'd just
> want one search result, right?

Having the Uris be unique identifiers for the hits is a very convenient
property to be able to assume, and shouldn't really require a lot of
extra work.

But more generally, where a hit was found could alter how we want to
display it.  We would probably want to handle bookmarks and web history
differently, possibly by providing different actions on the tile.  But
that doesn't require us to have unique Uris, because every hit contains
a type field which determines how it is displayed in Best.

-J