Re: What does --with-thunderbird option do in configure?

Joe
Thanks for clarifying that.  btw - where do I find firefox-gtkmozembed?

I don't use gnome - kde or icewm. When I open nautilus, I don't see most of the icons, I guess I need to configure nautilus correctly to see icons correctly in best..

AF

joeshaw novell com wrote:

Hi,