Re: Fix already available? (was Re: Unhandled exception in Beagle CVS 27may05)
- From: Charlie Law <charlielaw luxsci net>
- To: Ikke <eikke eikke com>
- Cc: Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com>, dashboard-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: Fix already available? (was Re: Unhandled exception in Beagle CVS 27may05)
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 17:26:49 +0000
On Friday 27 May 2005 05:21 pm, Ikke wrote:
> This could be anoncvs latency.
> On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 17:06 +0000, Charlie Law wrote:
> > On Friday 27 May 2005 04:37 pm, Joe Shaw wrote:
> > > > Unhandled Exception: GConf.NoSuchKeyException: Key
> > > > '/desktop/gnome/interface/font_name' not found in GConf
> > >
> > > I just checked in a fix for this.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Joe
> > Joe, does this mean that if I check out the sources now, the fix will be
> > included in what I dl? I ask, because after seeing your post I did do a
> > quick check-out and compile, and the problem is still there. Maybe
> > there's something wrong on my end. Thanks.
O.K. I'll wait a while and then try again.
] [Thread Prev