Fix already available? (was Re: Unhandled exception in Beagle CVS 27may05)

On Friday 27 May 2005 04:37 pm, Joe Shaw wrote:

> > Unhandled Exception: GConf.NoSuchKeyException: Key
> > '/desktop/gnome/interface/font_name' not found in GConf
>
> I just checked in a fix for this.
>
> Thanks,
> Joe
Joe, does this mean that if I check out the sources now, the fix will be
included in what I dl? I ask, because after seeing your post I did do a quick
check-out and compile, and the problem is still there. Maybe there's
something wrong on my end. Thanks.