Re: Beagle and D-BUS

I just compiled and installed the new D-BUS-free Beagle from CVS, and I can
attest that it runs more stably. Before I was having to go through the
"dbus-launch --auto-syntax" routine, including exporting
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS, etc. This is much easier to use.

I'm running Slackware 10.1 (current) on a 2.6.11 kernel. So far, so good.

Thanks for detaching the Beagle from its D-BUS leash.

-C.L.