Re: beagle impressions

Maybe I'm wrong, but i readed some  code from Best (CVS) I think non-local searches are disabled. I think you can turn it on changing some lines in best, but I don't know if non-local search is working properly right now.

>From BestWindow.cs:

 query = Factory.NewQuery ();
 query.AddDomain (QueryDomain.Neighborhood);

// FIXME: Disable non-local searching for now.
//query.AddDomain (QueryDomain.Global);