Re: State of the Pooch

Hey,

On Sun, 2005-05-08 at 16:58 +0100, Daniel Drake wrote:
> If we move away from GNOME CVS, will we lose out on the translations
> side? Right now, it looks like random gnome translators are stumbling
> onto our project and and translating it into all kinds of languages,
> which I'm very impressed by.

That's very possible, and I'm afraid that's what is going to happen. I
think it would help if dashboard maintainers could bring it up on
gnome-i18n. Usual answer was, "there are other language teams willing to
help" as far as I remember.

This problem needs to be solved GTP-wise sooner or later, IMO.
--
.O.
..O   Enver ALTIN                   |   http://skyblue.gen.tr/