Re: [tomboy-list] Feature Request: Hidden URIs/Names for links

Hey all,
I get the same thing when  I drag files from nautilus.
It happens no matter what type of file it is (I tried, tar.gz, jpg, exe, .conf, .doc) I noticed something else when the filename has spaces in it. the second link (in the form of /home/user/My file here) ends up only linked till 'My'. anything after the space is just plain text, while the one that says file://home/user/My file here
is just fine.
Shane

Alex Graveley wrote:

Hi Andreas,

This is quite strange. Tomboy just inserts whatever URIs are dropped. What program are you dragging these links from?

-Alex