Re: beagle stuck with big html and pdf files - addendum

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 18:50 +0200, Rafał Próchniak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I haven't noticed one more output (I set beagled to produce output to a
> file and checked this file only, after all I am a completely amateur
> debugger) on the terminal where beagled was running: [my comments come
> in these brackets]
>
> Error (0): PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
> Error: Top-level pages object is wrong type (null)
> Error: Couldn't read page catalog
> Error (0): PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
> Error: Top-level pages object is wrong type (null)
> Error: Couldn't read page catalog
> Error (0): PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
> Error (0): PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
>
> Error (676003): Missing 'endstream' [this one repeats itself several
> times]
>
> Error (12415): Bad uncompressed block length in flate stream
>
> Error (676003): Missing 'endstream' [this one repeats itself very many
> times]
>
> Error: Bad annotation action
> Error: Bad annotation action
> Error: Bad annotation action
> Error: Bad annotation action
> Error (7435): Bad uncompressed block length in flate stream
>
> It seems that mysql pdf manual may be corrupt (however, it opens in
> Adobe Reader and xpdf...), but beagle should not crash on it anyway.

I found at least on report on the mysql forums that this pdf was
corrupt.  You should download the current available version.  It seems
to work for me.  I can read the document with evince and beagled can
index it.  I am using a build from yesterday's cvs.

If you still have problems after you download the file again, please
file a bug.

Cameron