beagle stuck with big html and pdf files - addendum

Hi,

I haven't noticed one more output (I set beagled to produce output to a
file and checked this file only, after all I am a completely amateur
debugger) on the terminal where beagled was running: [my comments come
in these brackets]

Error (0): PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
Error: Top-level pages object is wrong type (null)
Error: Couldn't read page catalog
Error (0): PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
Error: Top-level pages object is wrong type (null)
Error: Couldn't read page catalog
Error (0): PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
Error (0): PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...

Error (676003): Missing 'endstream' [this one repeats itself several
times]

Error (12415): Bad uncompressed block length in flate stream

Error (676003): Missing 'endstream' [this one repeats itself very many
times]

Error: Bad annotation action
Error: Bad annotation action
Error: Bad annotation action
Error: Bad annotation action
Error (7435): Bad uncompressed block length in flate stream

It seems that mysql pdf manual may be corrupt (however, it opens in
Adobe Reader and xpdf...), but beagle should not crash on it anyway.

Sorry for confusion.

Cheers,
Rafal