Re: .noindex files are ignored and disappearing file index

I just started playing with it and the GUI looks great.

However, when I make a change and click OK. beagled doesn't reflect the
changes. For instance I added /home/amp/nwn as a excluded path, but it
is still being indexed and if I search for "nwn" items in
/home/amp/nwn are return.

Also, /home/amp/source was excluded at start-up and beagled obviously
knows about it, because it doesn't return results from that tree, but
it is still indexing it. This is, of course, a complete waste of time.
Also, beagled crawled /home/amp/source at start-up.

Obviously the excludes list is not being checked or is being disregarded
somewhere.

I am using anoncvs of this morning.

I'll try to get a debug log, but right now I am getting errors about a
missing file from lucene.net.

Should I bugzilla this?

Later.
-Arthur