Beagle and Email

Hi

First off apologies for being a newbie ;-)

I've been testing Beagle version 0.0.9 and 0.0.10 and it works pretty
well for me (a lot more stable now!).  The only problem is I don't use
Evolution as my email client, I use Thunderbird.  I've seen conflicting
reports saying it works (with Gmime installed), some posts saying it
doesn't index the data at all (that's what I'm experiencing), others
saying it would work against an IMAP account (locally?) and a dated bug
report saying indexed a TB mail folder hoses the daemon.

Can somebody please give a categorical answer to this issue:  Is TB
currently support?

If so what does a use have to do to get their data index (or what am I
doing wrong as beagle looks at .mozilla-thunderbird but never brings any
results)?
If it doesn't currently support TB at what vague point / release do we
think it will?

I'm happy to update the FAQ on planetbeagle to help anyone else looking
for these answers.

Thanks in advance,

P h i l l