Beagle CVS Build Error

Hi All

You may have seen me grumbling about this on #dashboard over the weekend
but I just can't get Beagle CVS to build properly on either SUSE 9.3 or
Ubuntu Hoary. When running autogen.sh with --enable-webservices=yes, I
get this error:

../BeagleDaemon.cs(172) error CS0103: The name `wsargs' could not be
found in `Beagle.Daemon.BeagleDaemon'
Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warnings

However, without --enable-webservices, it compiles, installs and runs
fine. Any ideas on this one? If it has been solved and it is just the
GNOME CVS server taking its time, let me know!

Thanks

Seb