Re: WebBookmarks Queryable

On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 23:57 +0200, MDK wrote:
> Each time we index something using beagle-index-url, we look if we have
> a bookmark for this entry in our db. If so, we alter the indexed url
> with the bookmark information (and boost the rank).

Web history and bookmarks are (or, will be) stored in different indexes,
so we don't need to worry too much about this.  The tricky part is
merging them into a single hit with a union of the data from the two
sources.

> The bookmarks themselves are indexed as not-searchable, so you can't
> actually "find a bookmark".

Presumably there's at least a title associated with the bookmark in
addition to the URL, so that's searchable.  I think with Epiphany you
can attach tags to bookmarks, so there's that too.