Re: Beagle and Tomboy

So is there a solution besides adding RAM? Why does Evolution hog so much memory?

Rajiv

On 7/20/05, Ken VanDine <ken vandine org> wrote:
I would say this is due to swapping.  Beagle and Tomboy both use a bit
of memory, so just 256 is probably not enough.  My system is currently
using 98M for Beagle and 55M for Tomboy.  Evolution is using an
additional 400M.

--Ken