Re: Creating new backend - help wanted

I changed them but to no effect. Also what is the rationale behind
NewKeyword and New ?
I used Luke to check the indices of Liferea and Akregator. Observed
that Akregator index has no items in <Text> field while Liferea has
lots of words in the items of field <Text>. Rest looked similar.

OK. Figured out the problem. The description of the feeds in Akregator
were stored as

<description>
<![CDATA[Yeah you might have guessed it ... I am using Beagle
extensively to find stuff amoung my photos.]]>
</description>

whereas Liferea stores them as normal html. Manually changing the text
worked. What is the easiest way to get the text within CDATA (some XML
library ?) ?

- Bera