Creating new backend - help wanted

Hi

I am writing a backend AkregatorQueryable for Akregator (KDE RSS
Reader) based on Liferea's code. All I did was write
AkregatorQueryable (similar to LifereaQueryable) and make changes in
the beagled Makefile to have it compiled. The driver is compiling fine
and feed data seems to be properly indexed too. I checked that index
files are being created in .beagle/AkregatorIndex.

However beagle-query or best is not returning any hits from the feeds.
Any clue what might be wrong or where can I can look at or how to get
more debug info (I can post output of beagled --debug --fg if
required) ?

Thanks,
- Bera