Re: Creating new backend - help wanted

Hi,

If you're using the CVS version of Beagle you can inspect your index
with the beagle-manage-index tool, for example:

$ beagle-manage-index ~/.beagle/AkregatorIndex list

Another easy way to get input, is just to post the code to either the
mailing-list or to the Bugzilla for review and feedback.

/Fredrik