Re: beagle-0.0.5 issues with ubuntu warty and dbus-0.23

> I've emailed the maintainer asking him to update the ubuntu wiki page.
> He was pretty
> quick in updating the last time I asked for something to be changed.

Be aware, the Gsf-Sharp section is wrong since it require
a newer version of libgsf (the one from apt rep. is old).

Can you ask him to add an Add-Ons entry for gst-sharp?!?

svn co svn://svn.myrealbox.com/source/trunk/gst-sharp
cd gst-sharp
./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/ && make && sudo make install