required inotify kernel upgrade

Everyone, please read this, if you can read.

As of right now, Beagle-CVS is incompatible with the previous inotify
kernels and patches.

Inotify has moved to a dynamically allocated and sized filename payload.
This means that the average inotify event is significantly smaller, yet
inotify can support filenames of any size.  The introduction of dynamic
sized filenames required a bit of effort, due to alignment issues
requiring null padding, but the patch has been out there for awhile
(inotify 0.18) and I just finished the Beagle work.

SUSE 9.1, 9.2, NLD9, and SLES9 users can use the following Grand Unified
Kernels:

http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/kernel-rml/suse-92-i586/

Roughriders who compile from scratch can use the following patch,
against 2.6.10:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/rml/inotify/v2.6/0.18/inotify-0.18-rml-2.6.10-9.patch

Hopefully the other distros who build kernel packages will update to
0.18 soon.  The patch has been out for awhile now.

This is, we hope, the last (major) ABI/API change to Inotify.

Happy hacking,

	Robert Love