NLD/SUSE dbus snapshots fixed

Hey,

The dbus snapshots were being built from CVS HEAD which doesn't work
with Beagle, as I am sure everyone knows very clearly now. :)  I just
fixed the snapshots we run for NLD and SUSE 9.2 to pull the DBUS_0_23
tag from CVS, so that's the last known version to work.  It's the same
as the 0.23 tarball.  It'll continue to be snapshotted, but the contents
in it won't be changed, so you don't need to keep updating.  But there's
no harm if you do.

The packages are sync'ed to segfault now.  Enjoy.