Re: mozilla extension suggestion

I've gotten some reports of this patch not applying correctly, however
this one (same thing elsewhere) seems to work fine:

http://tvon.etria.com/images/mozilla-extension.patch.gz

A screenshot for the lazy or unable-to-build-from-cvs:

http://tvon.etria.com/images/beagle-extension/view

-Tom

--
Tom von Schwerdtner