mozilla extension suggestion

As someone who does a lot for webapp development, it would be nice if
certain URL's could be blacklisted from being indexed.  Eg,
http://localhost/.

If the 'why' is not clear, it is because I have numerous Zope
instances that I start/stop on occasion with different sites or
projects I'm working on, so if any of these are indexed there is a
good chance they won't actually be available when beagle displays the
result.

I've been looking for an excuse to play with mozilla extensions
though, if I can wedge up some time I'll have a poke and see if I can
add this option (unless someone is vehemently opposed).

Regards,
Tom
--
Tom von Schwerdtner