Beagle hangs

Hi

I tried to install beagle today but doesn't work.

I use gentoo and installed some dependencies from ebuilds some from
source(cvs, svn, tar.gz) and my system met every configure requirements.
When I start beagle I get the following:
beagled --fg --debug
INFO: Starting Beagle Daemon (version 0.0.5)
DEBUG: Command Line: /usr/local/lib/beagle/BeagleDaemon.exe --fg --debug
DEBUG: Initializing D-BUS
DEBUG: Acquiring com.novell.Beagle D-BUS service
DEBUG: Initializing RemoteControl
DEBUG: D-BUS registered obj=Beagle.Daemon.RemoteControlImpl
path=/com/novell/Beagle/RemoteControl owner=(none)
DEBUG: D-BUS registered obj=Beagle.Daemon.FactoryImpl
path=/com/novell/Beagle/Factory owner=(none)
DEBUG: Starting QueryDriver
DEBUG: Found 9 types in BeagleDaemonLib, Version=1.3.2.2,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
INFO: Scanning /home/higany
DEBUG: D-BUS registered
obj=Beagle.Daemon.WebHistoryQueryable.WebHistoryQueryable
+WebHistoryIndexerImpl path=/com/novell/Beagle/WebHistoryIndexer
owner=(none)
DEBUG: Starting Scheduler thread
DEBUG: Starting Inotify threads
DEBUG: Starting task File System Crawler
INFO: Crawling /home/higany
DEBUG: Finished task File System Crawler in ,16s
INFO: MozillaQueryable worker thread done in ,37s
DEBUG: Ready to accept requests after ,54s
DEBUG: Starting main loop
INFO: MozillaQueryable worker thread done in ,78s
INFO: Evolution mail driver worker thread done in ,94s
DEBUG: Crawling /home/higany/.evolution/mail/local
DEBUG: Crawling /home/higany/.evolution/mail/imap
DEBUG: Crawling /home/higany/.evolution/mail/imap/gabor bazmag hu

And it hangs, doesn't do anything (it doesn't appear in top),
beagle-ping says Error: Message did not receive a reply

If I restart dbus, remove ~/.beagle, and restart beagled it hangs again
at another imap mailbox. I tried to disable evolution support by
removing evolution-sharp from pkg-config and beagle's configure says
that it won't build evolution support but it doesn't change too much. It
sad one time:
[...]
DEBUG: Ready to accept requests after ,92s
DEBUG: Starting main loop
DEBUG: Starting task File System Crawler
INFO: Crawling /home/higany
free(): invalid pointer 0x88f39b8!

It's possible that my mono is the problem because I have an nptl system
but I compiled mono with pthreads because compiling with nptl requires
gcc 3.4.
I would like to make it work and I will help as I can.

--
Üdv
Gábor