gecko-sharp

Hey,

Just noticed that the configure check for gecko-sharp wasn't checking
for 0.6 specifically, so I fixed that, and that also explains why so
many people had an older version that wasn't working. :/

Anyway, this is just a heads up that if you don't have it the build will
now fail.  Our NLD/SUSE packages have 0.6, but it was pointed out that
Ubuntu doesn't (and there's no mention of it in the wiki), so whoever
does that packaging might want to look into that.

Lastly, I updated the beagle wiki to make the link to the gecko-sharp
tarball a little more clear.

Thanks,