Re: assorted dependcy issues

Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com> schrieb am 07.01.05 19:54:13:

> > gtkmozembed-sharp (AKA gecko-sharp)
> >
> > dbus (and dbus-sharp)
>
> Can you describe how these are incompatible?
I build beagle (HEAD) myself again just a few days ago. After a bit of playing
around I got it working with the following dependencies:

dbus CVS HEAD [*]
mono 1.0.5 [*]
gtk-sharp 1.0.4
gecko-sharp 0.6
gst-sharp SVN TRUNK
gsf-sharp SVN TRUNK
gmime CVS HEAD
evolution-sharp CVS HEAD

* Note that I had to downgrade to the latest stable mono release and I had
to revert your 2004-12-17 checkin in from DBUS CVS (changed DBusType)

> beagle should be building against only gtk-sharp 1.0...  Perhaps there's
> a problem with the .pc file?
What he probably meant is that current gtkmozembed-sharp trunk builds
against the gtk# 2.0 branch. But I had no problems with 0.6 until now
and I used beagle quite a bit during the last 36 hours

Bye,
   Michi