Re: Giant memory leaks still there

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 03:37:16PM -0500, Joe Shaw wrote:
> The most helpful would be if you could somehow narrow it down to a
> specific backend which is causing problems.  You can use the
> --allow-backend and --deny-backend options to do this.  If you can
> fairly definitively tell me which backend is causing the most trouble
> (probably either files or mail) then that'll help a lot.  I am also
> trying to do this on my own machine, so hopefully we can compare
> results.

 No interesting results yet. One question: are backend == QueryableFlavor?
In other words, will grep -r 'QueryableFlavor.*Name=' * show me all
possible backends' names?
 If so, there is one small clash, both MozillaQueryable and
EvolutionMailDriver defines mail.

--
Tomasz Torcz               "Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station
zdzichu irc -nie spam- pl    wagon filled with backup tapes." -- Jim Gray