Re: Search Bookmarks Driver (New Contributor Questions)

Hi

I had a look at the API docs - http://del.icio.us/doc/api - and the
pertinent issues seem to be:

- Please wait AT LEAST ONE SECOND between queries, or you are likely to get
  automatically throttled. If you are releasing a library to access the
  API, you MUST do this.
- Please watch for 503 errors and back-off appropriately. It means that
  you have been throttled.
- Please let me (joshua-delicious burri to) know if you are going to release
  software that uses this publicly, so that I can at least have a heads-up
  and hopefully test things out beforehand.
- Please set your User-Agent to something identifiable. The default identifiers
  like "Java/1.4.3" or "lwp-perl" etc tend to get banned from time to time.

Which shouldnt be too difficult to adhere to.

Rob.