Re: Search Bookmarks Driver (New Contributor Questions)

Hi all

Reading Johns email got me wondering about using delicious for
returning links, in a similar way to the google indexer.

Is there currently a delicious indexer available? If not, I'll give it
a go. I've not used c# before, but it should be reasonably simple to
modify the google driver (SOAP based) to use a delicious API (REST
based), unless someone already has a REST interface available...

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Rob.