Re: Default File Open action in gnome

I noticed, the only issue is for Tiles such as the document tiles,
they do not call OpenFromMime() but only the inherited Open().
Eventually, we can assume we will have provided specialized Open()
functions for each Tile, but until then, this allows me to use holmes
to search OO.o documents and open them. Its not a perfect solution,
but its a nice fallback.

-Kevin Kubasik