Re: Nautilus select file patch

Hi,

We would rather like to be able to do this on the Nautilus side.
Rewriting the metadata files seems a very bad idea to me. Joe suggested
using something like:

	nautilus file:///home/lukas/foo.jpg

Which would select the file. But as I said this needs implementation on
the Nautilus side, rather than in Beagle.

Best,
Lukas