beagle with web access

Hi,

I've started using beagle included in opensuse10.0.
Installation via Yast worked fine, also creating the index and search afterwards via GUI "Best" works fine.

But how can I manage the web access, e.g. via Firefox ?
At the beagle-homepage there's the only way to configure beagle with "--enable-webservice=yes" (or something like this). Is it possible to enable this feature in the rpm-version shipped with opensuse, or do I have to create beagle from source ???

thanks in advance....GERD....
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Gerd K=C3=B6nig
n;quoted-printable:K=C3=B6nig;Gerd