Re: beagled -- ioctl: Bad address
- From: Robert Love <rml novell com>
- To: Thor Farrow <thor farrow gmail com>
- Cc: dashboard-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: beagled -- ioctl: Bad address
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:51:26 -0400
On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 16:13 -0500, Thor Farrow wrote:
> I've recently installed Beagle on my laptop running Ubuntu "Hoary"
> pre-release, and it was running fine until this past week. I'm assuming
> that one of the Ubuntu package upgrades is causing this, but I am now
> getting the following error in terminal when attempting to start the
You need to use an earlier Beagle or a newer inotify.
] [Thread Prev