feature request - add mime type text/x-log

This is the mime-type of the irc logs irssi logs.. I'm not sure if
it's uniform with x-chat / bitchx / epic / etc etc etc.. Anyone else
confirm for the other clients?

Also, aside from just showing the log it came from.. would it be hard
to make it work similar to the way the gaim backend does with the gaim
log viewer?

I tried making an IRCLogQueryable based off of Gaims but didn't have
any success as well as trying to modify the filters to add the
requested mime-type.. I just don't understand this enough yet to get
it to work.  I guess it would help if I were a developer.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated :-D

Thanks,

Andrew